Director of Exploration Technical Services ( Geoscientific / New Technology / Tenement Mgmt. ) – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reference No. 206 04 RR
Our client, a global top tier mining company, has a director level leadership opportunity for a seasoned Exploration
Executive to lead and take charge of all technical services to exploration units. Your purpose would include delivery of assessment of new minerals; opportunities for exploration for new minerals, delivery of in-house understanding/ownership of mineral endowment, emerging technology oversight and development.
- Strategic mineral intelligence & delivering knowledge to company’s corporate strategy
- Drive of company’s understanding of mineral markets and ownership of mineral prospectivity
- Market data review economic assessment, and analysis for exploration
- Leading of specialist geoscientific specialties / services
- Geodatabase management
- Area selection and Target generation
- Tenement management – land and legal
- Partnership and JV initiation
- Emerging Technology oversight and development
- Making knowledge & expertise/skillset available throughout exploration activities
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Sc. in Geology or equivalent is essential; Advanced degree in geology preferred.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Mining across executive & senior management roles across junior & / or major players
- Experience in technical support roles across Mining firms
- Experience in successfully leading mid- and large-size teams
- Deep technological skills to ensure latest, best-in-class technology fully utilized
- Exceptional technical skills across geosciences & deep expertise in explorational analyses
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Residential, with family or bachelor status
- Globally competitive annual net remuneration
- Globally competitive benefits and incentive schemes
- Opportunity to join top ten globally ranked mining company
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.