Drilling Superintendent (Geological / Geotechnical / SACNSP / AcQuire) - KZN
Our client is seeking to employ a Geological Drilling Superintendent to join their mining operations in KZN.
- Overseeing geological and geotechnical drilling activities and data interpretation.
- Management pf drilling projects to ensure project timelines are achieved.
- Ensuring drilling samples are logged and suitable drilling targets confirmed.
- Ensuring health, safety and environmental measures are implemented and adhered to.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Geology Degree.
- Member of SACNSP.
- 7 years previous experience in geological drilling for mining operations.
- Knowledge of AcQuire and Surpac or similar modelling software.
- Technical knowledge on drilling equipment.
- Driver’s license.
- Only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.