Electrical Supervisor (6th Generation / Deepwater / Drillship / Maintenance) – Offshore, Angola
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment and systems as well as organizing and supervising the electrical personnel onboard.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- All software licenses, back-ups and upgrades are maintained
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That all relevant equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded.
- Enough stock of spare parts and materials required is maintained
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Necessary qualifications for required field of work
- Must have 6th Generation Deepwater Drillship