Electrician (jackup rig/ Offshore/ Drilling) – Saudi Arabia
Asia and South East Asia
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment and systems
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
- Ensuring that all relevant equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded
- Maintaining sufficient stock of spare parts and materials as required
- Safe and efficient execution of maintenance and repair activities.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained
- Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
- Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties
- That technical related certification at all times is valid and available onboard
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death