Electrician (Offshore / Cyber / Oil / Maintenance / Jack Up)
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing electronic equipment and systems
- Safe and efficient execution of maintenance and repair activities.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
- Ensuring that all relevant equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded
- Maintaining enough stock of spare parts and materials as required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Compex Electrical gas & vapours Ex01 – Ex04
- Offshore Medical Certificate
- Experience on a Cyber Jack Up rig