Electronic Technician (Cyber / Oil / Offshore / Jack Up)
Asia and South East Asia
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing electronic equipment and systems
- Safe and efficient execution of maintenance and repair activities.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
- Ensuring that all relevant equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded
- Maintaining enough stock of spare parts and materials as required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Compex Ex01 – Ex04
- Medical Offshore