Let's find out where you can grow your career
Energy and Water Business Leader (Business Development / Portfolio Management / Relationship Management / Portuguese) – Luanda, Angola
August 5, 2021
A well-established Asset management and Commodities & Distribution group is currently seeking to employ a Business Energy Professional to join our team. The incumbent will be responsible for interaction with relevant government agencies, partners, service providers, project teams and corporate offices. Responsible for creating and managing projects portfolio of Energy and Water Segment in Angola, following a predetermined strategy in synchrony between Country Head and Corporate teams.
- Business Development of energy and water segment – Origination and Structuring of new projects / business.
- Effective management of business segment in country.
- Lead and ensure mobilization for implementation of projects in conjunction with verticals.
- Building long-term relationships with key clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with corporate teams to address customers’ needs.
- Act as point of contact and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Coordinate with other heads of departments and corporate teams, integrating objectives and ideas for segment growth.
- Responsible for training and mentoring staff, motivating them all for effective performance and retention of top talent within the segment.
- Experience on energy projects on service provision, concessions and Public Private Partnership.
- Experience in dealing with government agencies and with partners.
- Project management and finance skills advantageous.
- 10 years plus work experience.
- Graduate Engineer or Business.
- Good people manager with proven experience in leading team.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Ability to work without constant direct supervision.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Client oriented attitude.
- Ability to identify new opportunities.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.