Engine Room Operator (Offshore / Drillship / 6th Generation / Deepwater / Oil / Engineer)
Asia and South East Asia
Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining the main power plant onboard.
- Safe and efficient execution of operation, maintenance and repair activities.
- Continuous monitoring of power consumption and distribution.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
- Engine room is maintained tidy and in good working order.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- All relevant equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded.
- Maintaining enough stock of spare parts and materials required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 6th Generation Drillship experience
- 2rd or 3rd Assistant Engineer Unlimited license required.
- Necessary qualifications in related field of work
- Basic Safety Training Offshore or BOSIET