Reference No. TR091222
Engineering Development Manager (PrEng / GCC / Mining ) – Limpopo
Reference Number: TR120922
Our client, a large mineral resources company is seeking a candidate to manage the mechanical, electrical and civil engineering resources and inputs required for growth, sustaining and improvement of their projects.
- To manage the physical asset management and reliability engineering to ahieve optimal financials, operability and maintainability of physical assets within projects and current operations
- Engineering resources management
- Dealing with capital constraints
- Front end loading of capex projects
- Execution of projects within time cost and quality
- Maintaining of all equipment strategies
- Development of Professionals-In-Training up to the level of Professional Engineer
- Development of senior engineers and reliability engineers aligned with Government Certificate of Compliance Requirements to Assistant Manager
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BEng Electrical Engineering or BEng Mechanical Engineering
- Government Certificate of Competence
- Management Development Program
- Certificate of Fitness
- Member of Engineering Council of SA
- MHS Act Section 2.13.2 (Engineer)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.