Reference No. 310-2406LH
Reference Number: 310-2406LH
Our client is seeking an Engineering Manager from a projects and operations background within the mining sector to join their team on site in Namibia.
- Deriving, implementing and managing engineering standards.
- Overseeing the technical and maintenance teams for projects, infrastructure, services and operations.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives for the optimization of design, operations and maintenance costs.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensuring work is carried out in line with quality standards while maintaining lowest possible cost.
- Championing early equipment management and planned maintenance.
- Improvement of site infrastructure and services needs while reducing waste.
- Contractor management to ensure legal and statutory compliance.
- Spares and consumables management.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous engineering maintenance experience within projects and operations in mining, with at least 5 years at management level.
- Experienced across fixed (processing) plant, mobile plant, infrastructure and services engineering maintenance in mining.
- Sound CMMS experience.
- Understanding of and ability to implement maintenance systems and performance measures.
- Strong focus on health and safety standards and compliance.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
- Namibian citizenship required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.