Reference No. 325-0408LH
Reference Number: 325-0408LH
Our client is in need of an Engineering Manager from a background leading Project Teams on EPCM mining projects in Africa to join their team in Gauteng.
- Defining the engineering strategy and leading project engineering activities and technical resources for capital projects across Africa.
- Providing technical expertise on site to support project activities.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Project timeline management.
- Implementation of planned maintenance systems and breakdown monitoring systems.
- Reporting on project activities.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Defining provisional manpower requirements and ensuring that assigned engineering personnel are suitably qualified and receive training where required.
- Performance management and development plans.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
- HSE and quality documentation control and ensuring document requirements are met.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Suitable Engineering Degree.
- Project Management qualification.
- Previous project management experience.
- 10 years previous experience in project engineering management in EPC / EPCM mining projects.
- 5 years previous experience in operational mines.
- Greenfields and brownfields mining projects experience.
- Business development and customer relationship management experience.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Experience managing contractor consultant RFI and Engineering Queries and variation claims.
- Knowledge of building construction laws and regulations.
- Previous experience in CMMS implementation for mining operations.
- Previous experience on projects across Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training multi-cultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Based out of Gauteng with regular travel throughout Africa.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.