Reference No. 016 1705 OT
Reference Number: 016 1705 OT
Our client, an EPCM, is seeking an Engineer Manager, to report to the MD, who is accountable to manage and direct the Engineering Group to produce outputs that are fit for purpose, in alignment with customer requirements and organisation objectives, and produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain the consistent quality of output of the Engineering Group, including alignment with the needs of the Company, client regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain the technical competence and reputation of the Engineering Group to consistently meet the technical requirements of projects, studies and the Company Strategic development plans.
- Develop engineering work opportunities for the Engineering Group in accordance with the Company’s strategic plans.
- Develop and maintain the various design standards, specifications and procedures necessary to enable all design teams to work efficiently and maintain a reasonably consistent approach and a high standard of work across all projects and studies.
- Assess the suitability of staff and identify the key resources for specific projects / studies and to allocate such resources accordingly and in consideration of scheduling requirements for overlapping projects and studies.
- Monitor the progress and performance of project design teams and give input, feedback and support where necessary.
- Implement, audit and update procedures and work instructions applicable to the Engineering Group activities to improve the quality of Engineering deliverables and the efficiency of their production.
- Manage the professional development of core engineering personnel through establishing appropriate internal training / development programmes and identifying / recommending relevant external programmes.
- Manage the application and continuous improvement of systems used to support the outputs of the Engineering Group.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date records of relevant engineering reference material to assist in the continuous improvement of engineering performance and efficiency.
- Provide technical support and input to proposals, customer presentations, and other marketing / business development activities.
- Prepare design scope, budget and schedule for written proposals.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University Degree in Engineering
- Member, in good standing, of ECSA
- At least 15 years’ experience in various aspects of mineral processing and related industries
- Knowledge & Understanding of Financial Controls and Requirements.
- Knowledge & Understanding of HSE
- Demonstrate business acumen with the ability to adapt to different business environments.
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at email@example.com
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.