Let's find out where you can grow your career
Explosives Engineer (Mining / Sales / Open Pit / Account Management / Blasting) – Northern Cape, South Africa
558 1006 MHU
June 13, 2022
Reference Number: 558 1006 MHU
Our client is a leading blasting services company delivering solutions across the African continent. Core duty is to provide support to the Manager: Sales in managing the customer sales accounts to maximize short- and medium-term profitability of the company.
- To act as a direct link with the customer.
- Building and sustaining sound business relationships
- Managing team performance
- Continuously monitor and provide feedback to the relevant line manager on market intelligence (what’s trending on the market), which form the base of identifying key strategic issues facing customer portfolios.
- Differentiate the company’s’ service and products by identifying and implementing value adding activities beneficial to all customers.
- Set and implement Key Account Management Plans to ensure achievement of the market and sales objectives.
- Establish long term relationships with key decision makers and influencers on individual mines.
- Provide excellent service on all aspects of explosive and accessory products and their uses, including auditing of product application and performance underground and giving recommendations to correct deficiencies.
- Complaints from customers to be handled swiftly and competently to their satisfaction.
- Determine and prepare the product sales budget, and in conjunction with the KAM to decide the appropriate product mix to achieve maximum trading product, market share and other business parameters. Achievement to be measured by means of the balance scoreboard and market share.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BSC / B Degree in Mining Engineering
- Blasting or Rock Breaker Certificate
- Drivers licence
- At least 3-5 years open pit mining experience
- Proven sales experience in same industry
- Strong leadership
- Ability to work independently
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Relocation assistance
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.