Let's find out where you can grow your career
Finance Director (Tax Management / Compliance / Budgeting / Accounting) – Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
August 23, 2021
Reference Number: SFBLR09
A well-known international Financial Services holding company is seeking to hire a Finance Director to join the Banking Group in Burkina Faso. The successful individual will be responsible for coordinating all financial activities and management control in order to guarantee the availability and reliability of the financial information necessary for the management of the various entities of the Group and compliance with legal, regulatory and tax obligations.
- Coordinate the development of the budgets and business plans of the subsidiaries.
- Support the accounting and financial teams in the definition of their organization in compliance with procedures and deadlines.
- Apply the accounting standards chosen by the Group: define the modalities of application, ensure the application of these standards, and analyze the tax consequences.
- Validate accounting orders and key closing choices.
- Ensure the security of financial flows.
- Develop the Group's budget and plan in accordance with the strategic choices of the VGH Board of Directors.
- Prepare periodic results and analyze variances from the budget.
- Produce the financial statements for the legal and supervisory authorities of the holding company.
- Design and draft comments on the Group's results.
- Ensure the reliability of financial and accounting data.
- Consolidation: define the scopes, procedures, processes, schedules, collect, control the accounting information of subsidiaries, develop the Group's consolidated accounting results.
- Ensure periodic and reliable reporting to its hierarchy.
- Functional and authoritative link.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, along with a completed relevant Master’s Degree.
- 12+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with either a well-established Banking or Financial Services organization.
- Multi-locational / regional oversight experience across Africa / African markets.
- Experience in people / team management.
- Willingness to relocate to Burkina Faso.
- Fluency in both English and French.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.