Reference No. 582 0901 MHU
Reference Number: 582 0901 MHU
Our client is a leading OEM within the mining space who require a Finance Manager to be based in Johannesburg to manage financial operations for the Sales Area entities as per the regulatory, & internal financial reporting policies and guidelines.
- Review financial information in accounting system to ensure accuracy of data.
- Authorise postings to the general ledger.
- Review trial balances to ensure accuracy of information.
- Manage / run the month end as per the month end run process.
- Review uploads onto the financial reporting system (BPC) and review individual financial reports and reconciliations for completeness and accuracy.
- Compile and implement financial reports in the reporting system according to the accepting Company financial reporting policies.
- Monitor adherence to timeframes and ensure that all reporting files are complete.
- Manage and review the uploading of forecasts on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports as and when requested.
- Manage the compilation of financial results for board packs.
- Manage the submission of Group audit reporting
- Manage interim and final external audits processes within specified timeframes.
- Produce financial statements as per IFRS standards in accordance with the Company’s Act
- Manage the design and implementation of internal control framework for the Finance Department, in conjunction with the Financial Manager: Compliance.
- Provide evidence for quarterly testing of internal controls.
- Implement corrective actions for all failed controls
- Manage implementing, updating and upholding the limits of authority and application therein, within the ERP system
- Review asset capitalisation for approval and applicability to tax framework and Company Asset Recognition Policy
- Treasury management
- People management
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant degree
- Chartered Accountant / CA(SA)
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in financial accounting / management role
- Good IFRS knowledge
- Background in manufacturing, engineering, mining
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Lead – Executive Mining Recruitment
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.