Reference No. 140 05 27 MNW
Reference Number: 140 05 27 MNW
Our client, an established mining house, is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their successful operations in Limpopo. The incumbent will oversee the entire financial function of the operational mine and report directly to the GM. The ideal incumbent would be a CA(SA) and would have extensive experience working in a senior finance position within a production environment.
- Implement and manage the financial functions (including IT, Stores & Procurement and Payroll) to meet shareholder goals, legal requirements whilst continuously striving to improve the inherent risk profile.
- Participate in, and provide input into the Organizational Strategy.
- Compile, implement and monitor the Departmental strategy (Accounting, IT and Supply Chain).
- Ensure strategies meet Operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance.
- Develop business plan presentation and present to relevant stakeholders.
- Alignment with strategic supply contracts to ensure low business interruption.
- Authorize and take accountability for the business plan process.
- Develop the financial inputs into the business plan.
- Financial forecast in terms of financial year(s).
- Responsible for all internal and external financial reporting.
- Report on a periodical (e.g. monthly/ quarterly/ bi-annual/ annual) analysis of budget deviations to Divisional Exco.
- Implement applicable systems to address the Operation's needs.
- Ensure best practice in terms of IT security and data protection.
- Co-develop and implement internal systems e.g. Performance Management.
- Ensure compliance, corporate governance and risk management.
- Ensure adequate control over assets and company assets are safe.
- Ensure financial results are reported as required.
- Ensure and enforce the adherence to authorization limits.
- Monitor and control Operation's cash flow.
- Physical controlling of payments on a continuous basis.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 10 years financial management experience in a Production / Mining / Heavy Industrial environment.
- Financial / Accounting degree.
- CA(SA) qualified, additional CIMA qualifications beneficial.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Senior site-based role.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.