Financial Accountant (CA / Financial Management / SAP / APAC / IFRS / Consolidations) - Botswana
Our client is seeking a Financial Accountant who is a qualified CA join their team in Botswana.
- Management of all financial and accounting functions for the group.
- Developing finance strategy.
- Developing risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Management of office administration.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and company tax.
- Develop and document processes and policies within the company to ensure sound internal controls.
- Financial reporting and analysis.
- Budget consolidation and cash flow management.
- Maintain compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
- Payroll processing.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA).
- CFA advantageous.
- Well-versed in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Consolidations.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Financial Accountant role.
- Previous experience as a group Financial Accountant.
- Previous experience in a mining or similar environment advantageous.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa preferred.
- Permanent contract.
- Residentially based – relocation required.