Financial Advisor (Offshore / Finance / Investments)
Reference No. CDTFAP
A leading independent financial services provider specializing in off shore investment solutions, financial planning, and integrated wealth management, is currently looking for Financial Advisors to join their fast-growing team. The company has established offices throughout South Africa, and the African continent.
The ideal candidate will deliver personalized holistic financial advice to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. They should be able to attract; acquire and retain clients by providing quality advice and recommending appropriate solutions to address any financial gaps identified and provide after sales services to ensure client retention; increase market share and to achieve the overall business objectives and long term viability.
- Establish professional client relationships
- Assess the financial planning needs of individuals and help them with investments and insurance decisions
- Build your own Long term insurance and investment portfolio
- Prospect for new clients through various means to ensure good pipeline of business
- Develop and present financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives
- Monitor and review the financial planning recommendations.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures. Complying with all the necessary legislative and regulatory requirements
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently in line with management targets
- Being an ambassador for the brand by living our company values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field (Advantageous) NQF 5
- RE5, COB, NQF5 120 credits (or studying towards this)
- 3+ years of Financial industry experience
- Candidate must have a good understanding of Investments & Long-term Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal skills / Networking skills
- Own transport
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Chalden Du Toit at Cdutoit@caglobalint.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Chalden Du Toit
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.