Financial Controller (Group Reporting / Africa / Commercial Law / Mining) - Gauteng
Our client is seeking a Financial Controller with background in group financial management for operations throughout Africa to join their team in Gauteng.
- Prepare, analyse and maintain financial accounting records, statements. And reports
- Ensure that finance and supply chain policies are adhered to.
- Management of daily financial operations for multiple entities.
- Overseeing payroll and taxes.
- Ensure that statutory requirements are met.
- Re-evaluating and reconciling balance sheets and foreign exchange gains and losses.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Maintenance of the asset register.
- Assisting on audits.
- Commercial functions such as estimating, negotiating and management of contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Accounting or Financial Management.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 10 years’ experience as a Financial Controller covering multiple operations across Africa.
- 5 years’ experience in a management level role within the mining industry.
- Knowledge of Commercial Law including preparing and interpreting contracts.
- OECD and DTA knowledge.
- Permanent contract.
- Applicants must reside in the Gauteng region.