Reference No. CV17
Reference Number: CV17
Our client, a leading mining company on the African continent, is currently looking for a Financial Planning and Analytics Analyst. In this role, you will collaborate with executives and managers to develop long-range, strategic goals for the organization, including proposals to enter new markets and to expand existing market presence in mining economics.
- Develop life of mine model which starts from current production till end of mine.
- Understand various levers of finance principles and macro-economics to demonstrate its impact in LOM model.
- Provide a decision-making tool for business viability, M&A transactional and overall prioritization of capital projects.
- Prioritize safety for consideration of future business activities and closure of current activities.
- Identify and review pricing and market trends for segmentation.
- Monitor business climate, trends in technology, development, and government activity.
- Collaborate with business unit administration and line managers to produce business and product plans.
Requirements: Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree in business economics / Higher Degree in Business Economics
- Education in Mining Engineering Planning and Optimizing will be an advantage.
- Five (5) years of experience working in FP&A or strategic planning.
- Proven track record in financial, business, and commercial portfolios.
- Track record of business planning, delivering complex budgets and generating accurate financial forecasts.
Benefits and contractual information:
- Market related salary
- Permanent position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.