Let's find out where you can grow your career
Financial Planning Manager – Anaplan experience (Fintech / Hybrid) – London, UK
April 26, 2022
Reference Number: LEEFDS11
A global FinTech client of ours is seeking to hire a Financial Planning Manager with Anaplan experience to join their team. The organization aims to provide a more efficient and inclusive financial system, by making cryptocurrencies easily accessible to everyone. As a Financial Planning Manager in the organization, you will be responsible for driving our forecast and planning process and helping to maintain the forecasting and planning systems.
- Developing and maintaining our Financial Planning processes in Anaplan to ensure they support the business and provide the best experience for end users.
- Helping to build out Anaplan functionality, e.g., balance sheet, customer acquisition cost, cross-business.
- Running planning cycles: agree and communicate timelines and manage stakeholders to ensure inputs are delivered on time.
- Helping with headcount, costs, and revenue forecasting to ensure teams have clarity on their budgets.
- Reviewing and ensuring completeness of financial forecasts.
- Knowing and understanding the budget drivers and being able to respond to any budget related queries.
- Reviewing variances in financial actuals to challenge and improve planning assumptions.
- In time, taking ownership of the Anaplan model architecture.
- Review and redesign how we are using Anaplan to enable better collaboration across the business.
- Drive commerciality through analysis of internal and external financial and non-financial data.
- Scale our existing capability to better support our rapidly growing business.
- Integrate yourself into the team and learn our ways of working
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Degree (Accounting preferred)
- 8+ years relevant experience, ideally within the finance/fintech space
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience building in Anaplan
- Financial modelling experience
- Knowledge of accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis acquired through related work experience
- Strong communication with the ability to engage with a variety of people across the business at all levels
- Exposure to existing systems (Sage X3, Anaplan, Looker, Kissflow)
- Hybrid working model
- Free training courses
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Banking, IT, Insurance, Legal & Finance