Reference No. FCDS
Fleet Controller (Fleet / Management / Logistics) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference Number: FCDS
A national logistics client is seeking to hire a high calibre Fleet Controller to handle administrative tasks, supervising, and controlling driver activities.
- To ensure the most cost effective and efficient allocation, scheduling, and routing of vehicles according to client service requirements.
- To maintain consistent and regular contact with drivers throughout the shift and to proactively monitor loading and off-loading and notify client accordingly.
- Ensure the administrative operating details are accurate and timeous with particular reference to PODs and other driver documents.
- Optimize the utilization rate of the fleet and organize client deliveries.
- Reduce transportation costs.
- Improve the use of the fleet.
- Improve client services.
- Plan, monitor and communicate trips in compliance with company and customer policies and procedures.
- Ensure drivers and trucks are available and are compliant (Driver training and vehicle maintenance)
- Coordinate and communicate with the drivers and loading area.
- Process transportation incidents (incidents, client complaints, loss of products, etc.).
- Take part in OBC monitoring.
- Matric or tertiary qualification in Logistics is advantageous
- 2 -3 Years’ experience as a fleet controller
- Fuel Tanker experience
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.