CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-01-23T10:10:39+00:00
Reference Number: LAS1002
Organization & coordination of the helicopter flights schedule & passenger booking
- Ensure that Helicopter Contractor is in compliance with the company rules and maintain awareness.
- Monitor the helicopter availability (machine and crew).
- Assist the Emergency Response Team for helicopters coordination.
- Establish passengers transport planning, monitor every passenger helicopter boarding authorization and manage constraints & priorities and adapt schedule accordingly.
- Participate in the company safety awareness regarding Helicopter operations.
- Identify, on a minimum daily basis, in cooperation with the company Logistics operations, the needs, priorities and emergencies for equipment and personnel transportation.
- Prepare daily logistics report, weekly anomaly report and a consolidated monthly report.
- Ensure in an efficient and safe manner, the daily personnel transportation from & to the Rig in compliance with the company rules & standards.
- Optimize and coordinate flights schedule & bookings and set up manifests and circulate them.
- Implement and follow-up CPIs and KPIs.
- Provide the most efficient logistics support to the operations with high level of safety.
- Frequent contacts with company’s staff, contractors, customs, airport & harbor officials.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- Active team player with ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions and environment, and able to develop relationship with the contractors and local authorities.
- Seek out learning opportunities and transfer new skills and knowledge to the job, willingly and openly share good practice
- Good command of written and spoken English and proficiency in common computing tools & software.
- General knowledge & experience in and of Oil & Gas industry and operations, good knowledge in, Logistics means coordination, Helicopters operations and use.
- Environment Oil & Gas based experience is a plus
- Engineering diploma or high school diploma.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a plus.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Availability of 6 days a week.
- 28 day on and 28 days off FIFO
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.