Let's find out where you can grow your career
French Credit Analyst Expert (French / Financial Analysis / Arabic) - Sudan
August 11, 2021
My Client in the Banking sector, is in the process of recruiting for an experienced French Credit Analyst Expert who will assist in and work on the evaluation of projects and private sector operations
Duties and responsibilities will include:
Examining opportunities regarding private sector funding in sub- Saharan Africa
Credit analysis of operations presented to the Bank for funding.
Preparing the financial forms needed in evaluation of operations.
Negotiations with applicants regarding funding conditions
Preparing evaluation reports and recommendations
Working and participating in expanding private sector investments in African countries.
Establishing, maintaining, and organizing a data base for the private sector to attract foreign investments such as project fields and investment policies and procedures.
Assist in preparing forecasts on signing new contracts and withdrawal forecasts on currently implemented operations.
Cooperating and coordinating with other groups to encourage private sector investments in Africa.
Technical Skills include:
- High skills on computer and related programs
- Good knowledge of organizations, countries, and investment funds
- Expertise in financial analysis
- Knowledge of scientific research methods
- University degree in finance, business administration or banking or the equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience, 2 of them in similar international institutions
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages is a must.
- Knowledge of French language is essential.