Voyons où vous pouvez développer votre carrière
Functional Consultant (TPM / CPG / Retail) – Australia / New Zealand
Oceanic and Pacific Rim
June 21, 2021
Reference Number: FDSFC02
Our client is seeking for an experienced Functional Consultant with a background in Consumer Goods/Retail industry for a remote position in Australia / New Zealand.
• Elicit and formalize customer requirements and drive analysis through workshops.
• Formalize Functional Specifications and estimates for specific developments.
• Participate in drawing up of the Functional Blueprint and produce the Solution Configuration Documentation.
• Engage the customer on User Acceptance Strategy, Planning and Execution.
• Be available to participate in sales team activity.
• Responsible for the complete documentation and collaterals for handover to Application Maintenance & Support team.
• This position is 20% Project Management, 50% Analysis, 30% Technical (drawing on technical and/or product knowledge in advanced configurations of the software solutions).
• Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varied perception levels.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• 4+ years of experience in a similar role, the IT Functional Consultant will take part to a variety of high profile IT projects to implement our CPG related solutions, being in charge of understanding the client needs and leading the definition of the solution blueprint, supporting the implementation phase as well as the solution deployment with configuring activities.
• Experience in managing functional workshops.
• Must have a high-level knowledge of all platform functionality including, data migration, configuration, integration and environment management best practices.
• Experience in the Consumer Goods/Retail area, with specific experience in commercial processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution).
• Intermediate SQL experience combined with basic ETL and UAT skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-learning capabilities.
• Ability to think out of the box and three steps ahead.
• Strong presentation skills and experience are essential.
Experience in CPG commercial processes such as Trade Promotion Management/Retail Execution/Sales Force Automation is a plus.
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to travel to client sites if required.
• Knowledge of an additional foreign language and SQL knowledge will be a considered as a valuable plus.