Let's find out where you can grow your career
Fundraising Analyst (Fundraising / Finance / Analyst) – Tour Ivoire, Morocco
January 28, 2022
Reference Number: FDSAALFA
A widely renowned Investment firm is seeking seeking a Fundraising Analyst to Support the Fundraising and Investor Relations team in the delivery of its annual fundraising target and assist in creating and communicating a consistently applied message to Shareholders, to enhance the understanding of the company's value proposition.
- Assist the fundraising team in mapping the potential investors to target within and outside Africa, and synthesizing relevant information to understand potential Shareholder interest, suitability, and identifying contacts for engagement
- Coordinate events such as roadshows, conferences, official visits, and Shareholders’ meetings, and assist with their planning and production, including in management of logistics, communicating with Shareholders, and preparing relevant documentation
- Assist the team in the identification and preparation of materials for internal and external presentations
- Prepare and dispatch correspondence to existing and potential Shareholders as per the Fundraising and Investor Relations outreach activities
- Support the team with regular reporting to Shareholders, the Board and the Senior Leadership team;
- Monitor budgets and handle documentation and procedures related to contracts, such as invoices
- Keep the CRM database updated with relevant contacts information and other investor relations data and produce regular dashboards when needed;
- Provides recommendations for the continuous improvement of existing processes and contributes to the development of new and innovative business processes and procedures necessary for the support of the team;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Atleast 3 years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or a related field. Masters a plus
- Strong relationship to Africa - whether it be origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment. Existing relationships in Africa are a plus
- Good understanding of dynamics in the investment environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Proven high interpersonal skills
- Very high degree of flexibility, demonstrated capacity to handle a variety of concurrent activities, to judge priorities, and to take initiative, while keeping a clear head in an action-oriented and fast-paced environment
- High degree of judgment, discretion, and diplomacy in handling confidential and sensitive matters
- Demonstrated ability to deal tactfully and effectively with contacts at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Proactively follow-through on key deliverables to ensure deadlines are met. High level of motivation, commitment, and reliability are needed
- Willingness to work overtime and flexibility regarding hours
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Chalden Du Toit
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.