Let's find out where you can grow your career
March 18, 2022
Reference Number: LBG004
An exciting global FMCG client of ours is looking to hire a General Administrator. The General Administrator will be based in Durban. The incumbent will develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient. The individual will also handle multiple projects and be responsible for general admirative tasks.
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Research and creates presentations.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Reply to email, telephone, or face to face inquiries.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Manage staff appointments.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
- Provide polite and professional communication.
- Conduct data entry.
- High school diploma or equivalent college degree is preferred.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.