Reference No. 573 2709 MHU
Reference Number: 573 2709 MHU
Our client has a strong reputation in the mining industry and a global presence, primarily in Africa. An exciting opportunity exists to drive the Company’s growth in Africa through the implementation of next generation technology as well as the management of existing projects. The Company is looking for a candidate to join its team of thought leaders in ensuring the achievement of business objectives through contract execution and growth. The incumbent would ensure that the Company’s purpose is successfully distilled throughout our operations in Africa.
- Sustainable business management, team management and development. Manage country risk analysis, mitigations, digitization and mechanisation enhancements.
- Ensure business planning and growth is aligned with Company’s strategy for Africa. Ensure strategy execution, innovation and continuous improvement. Conduct policy reviews and input to ensure Africa alignment.
- Ensure African country governance, compliance, business reporting to EXCO and Africa Boards
- Leading and developing divisional management and staff to be effective
- Financial Management
- Evaluate country, client, project risks and opportunities. Evaluate divisional, country, operational, project, client, governance, safety, environmental, social risks for threats and opportunities.
- Tendering processes and meeting approval requirements. Manage contracts to ensure business targets are met. Commercial management of contracts.
- Establish and maintain business networks. Explore opportunities for new business. Target new clients and opportunities.
- Customer Relations Management
- SHEQ Management
- Managing the Team; Performance Management
- Understand asset management, its impact on financial performance and business sustainability
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BSc Honours degree in Engineering, Management or Business-related qualification
- MBA will be advantageous
- Leadership Development
- 15 – 20 Years applicable experience
- Possess mechanical or civil engineering expertise
- Demonstrate business plan development, budgeting and strategic thinking skills
- Prioritise change management, project management, financial management, people development and ethical leadership
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Executive package
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.