Reference No. JAWI004
Reference Number: JAWI004
Our client within the FMCG Sector is looking for an innovative General Manger. The GM will be responsible for
the formulation and execution of the strategic plan. He/she will be a strong dynamic leader with extensive
experience, vision, and knowledge of the FMCG Industry and of high-volume processes associated with large
scale operations. He/she will support and lead new product commercialization, growth, and continuous cost &
quality improvements in the business.
- To identify and develop business projects.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Prepare analyses in support of negotiations and develop recommendations to present to key stakeholders
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- 5 years’ experience as General Manager
- Experience in FMCG / Manufacturing / Food & Beverage / Food Production
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Efficient, diligent, meticulous, analytical and thrives under pressure
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Other essential attributes sought are good business acumen, maturity, organized, self-motivated, integrity and independence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Regional travel is require
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please
consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable