Let's find out where you can grow your career
General Manager (GM / Human Asset Management/ HAM / Administration / HR / Business Administration) – Ethiopia
133 30 07 MNW
August 11, 2021
Our client, a large, blue-chip cement manufacturer, is a seeking a general manager which will oversee and ensure efficient management of the corporation’s human capital to build a highly skilled, motivated and engaged workforce to support the achievement of corporate strategic objectives. They would also champion adherence to approved best practices in Human Asset Management & Administration policies, procedures, and processes and ensure the entrenchment of corporate culture and values.
- Cascade corporate strategic objectives into measurable objectives and plans for the HAM & Admin function and articulate measurable objectives and plans.
- Communicate the country’s overall objectives to subordinates and ensure mutual understanding of roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities.
- Define strategies, plans, and programmed for recruitment, learning and development, career, and performance management to enable attraction, development, motivation, and retention of best-in-class talent to support achievement of corporate objectives.
- Oversee payroll activities to ensure timely and accurate computations.
- Champion the entrenchment of a first-class maintenance and management culture with respect to all facilities.
- Check conformance of organization’s facility management practices to Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodic inspections to examine the conditions of the organization’s facilities and ensure that maintenance contractors adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Oversee the implementation of the organization’s fleet management and operations plan to meet emerging and future transportation needs.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Master’s in Business Administration or Post graduate degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management e.g., Senior Professional in Human Resource Management (SPHRM) will be an added advantage.
- 15 or more years relevant work experience.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.