Reference No. LEESEL111
Currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join a leading financial services brand as their General Manger. This is a great opportunity for a young dynamic manager looking to grow their career. This individual will work closely with the company CEO and Partners with the goal of taking over as Group CEO in the coming years.
- Assist with all operational matters of the group alongside the Group CEO and relevant country representatives of the business
- Travel to all operating locations of the company across Africa getting to know the operations in each location (first few months)
- Familiarise yourself with all aspects of the business to be able to run the business in the next few years
- Assist in providing strategic direction for the business (expansion and profitability)
- Assist the company in reaching their goals
- Meet with investors alongside current key players in the business
- Relevant bachelor's degree and a professional qualification or Maters
- 8-12 years' experience ideally within the finance or investment sector or working for a large-scale company with multiple subsidiaries
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is willing to learn and grow with the business
- Confident and driven individual with long term career goals
- Team management experience
Should you be interested to apply, please send your CV to me on email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA Global Finance