Reference No. CV46
Reference Number: CV46
Our client is a leading energy company with an ambitious and growing team, they are currently looking for a Global Head of Administration and facilities. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and improving the efficiency of our organisation’s administration processes and facilities function to support our business needs. Furthermore, you will report directly to the CFO.
- Oversee day-to-day operations in the Facilities function across all regions in the company.
- Plan and coordinate facilities/ infrastructure requirements and implementation of facility management projects.
- Ensure that the Administration function is fit for purpose and best-in-class and bring innovative thinking to ensure efficient processes are in place to support the business requirements.
- Develop related organisational policies and procedures.
- Propose and implement group wide Administration & Facilities standards.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Own and manage all third-party relationships associated with the Administration and Facilities functions.
- Propose and manage approved budgets in the Admin and Facilities functions.
- Coordinate procurement, manage spend in area of control and ensure optimal availability of consumables.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university in a related field.
- 10 to 15 years of related work experience with at least 3 years as a Head of Administration and Facilities or equivalent role.
- Fluent French Speaker.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A passion for Africa and a willingness to travel and spend time in our regional locations.
- Previous experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is essential.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive and market related salary.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christopher Van Der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.