Graphic Designer (Engineering / Infrastructure / Digital Illustration) - Rwanda
Our client is in need of an experienced Graphic Designer with experience in the engineering and infrastructure sectors to join their team in Rwanda.
- Meeting with internal and external stakeholders for project briefings.
- Creating captivating visual concepts from client briefs and presenting to clients.
- Editing design concepts according to client instructions.
- Reviewing designs for errors prior to implementation.
- Conceptualising and developing the layout and production design for the required application.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or similar qualification.
- Formal training on a variety of design software programs advantageous.
- 6 years’ experience in graphic design within the engineering and infrastructure sectors.
- Knowledge of a wide range of design elements.
- Well-versed in design software programs such as Photoshop, CorelDraw and similar programs.
Business Development Associate
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.