Reference No. GCDODS
Group Chief Digital & Data Officer (Data Management / Microfinance / Strategy / Digital banking) – Gaborone, Botswana
Reference Number: GCDODS
Our client in the microfinance space is seeking to employ a Group Chief Digital & Data Officer to drive the digital transformation by leading the cultural and technical implementation of a digital and Data strategy. The success incumbent will enable the client to use digital information, Data and modern technologies, such as cloud, mobile and social media, to create business value.
- Manages the Digital Banking unit and takes full responsibility for driving the digital transformation, leveraging Big Data capabilities, customer experience, innovation, and Ecosystem & partnerships
- Manages relationship with IT, Chief Product Officer and EXCO to ensure implementation and commercialization of an end-user engagement with high quality digital tools on a set timeline
- Builds the Digital organization to the best-in-class organization in line with the Digital transformation
- Ensures all digital programs have clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement
- Follows local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective to maintain a fresh Digital and Data strategy
- Guarantees the consistency and quality of the customer experience across all digital channels and optimizes customer journey across channels
- Manages internal and external partnerships and Business Development on technical innovation
- Develops and administers the Digital and Data project portfolio.
- Develops and grows brand loyalty on social networks and online communities.
- Develops new Digital and Data revenue streams.
- Maps Digital and Data Assets to strategic goals.
- Innovates Digital Processes and develops methods to map old assets to new digital processes, without disrupting the fine balance that already exists between departments.
- Serves as the executive sponsor for Digital and Data process innovation.
- Define, control, and track enterprise-wide data architecture and governance efforts
- Develop an enterprise-wide plan to promote data management / ownership and shift mindsets
- Ensure that enterprise data strategy is in line with overall business strategy
- Define the prioritization framework for data initiatives at enterprise-level
- Drive cross business unit decisions on data initiatives to take into consideration business priorities
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in digital or retail banking
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as head of digital unit, preferably in banking sector
- A tertiary qualification in a related field is essential
- Membership in good standing of a relevant professional institute is advantageous but not essential.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.