Head of Brand & Communications (O&G / Marketing / Corporate Image / Engagement / Strategy / MarCom ) – UAE
76 09 29 MNW
Our client, a multinational downstream O&G company, is looking for an experienced Brand and Communications Head for their head office in the UAE to lead their global corporate communications. The ideal incumbent would have extensive experience in strategic MarCom with multinational companies.
- Lead group-wide change in response to evolving market patterns and build new marketing capabilities throughout the company.
- Be the main liaison to the CEO and partner with other senior leaders for all messaging, copy, and content in their respective channels.
- Create, deliver, and drive corporate strategy and message development for large-scale marketing initiatives, campaigns, announcements, and releases through all company outlets.
- Leads team members of the Corporate Communications Department to execute all communication and marketing
- Supervise the research, development and implementation of a Communication strategy, standards, and practices organizational-wide that elicit, as well as promote the ethos of the organization.
- Develops and manages the Department’s budget
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in Marketing & Communications or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Brand, Marketing, and communications, preferably with a multinational organization
- Fluency in English, French and Arabic
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position