Reference No. NKSR-HC-01
Our client is looking for an experienced individual in the field of credit and collections. They will focus on strategic leadership direction for collections and credit and will ensure the smooth delivery of strategic and operational objectives. They will be responsible for managing, overseeing, and developing staff members, and develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company. They will be responsible for the development and implementation of various new collection and credit strategies. Furthermore, they will communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship.
- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Presentation to group and executives on collections and collections strategies.
- Development of staff within the department.
- Development and implementations of new collection strategies implementation in line with new product lines etc.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
- Work with the credit department in determining credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the credit and collection department.
- Motivates employees to strengthen the quality of the employees individually and collectively.
- Ongoing Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of candidates.
- Be able to read and comprehend position-specific documents and correspondence.
- Engage with and manage the relationship with external collectors.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Billing or coding experience
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Nicole Koenig at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.