Reference No. FDS01
As the Head of People, you will be responsible for leading, coaching, and overseeing the entire People Team. Together with business leaders, you will develop and drive forward a people strategy across the company. You will own and manage the talent acquisition road map, and ensure all policies and processes focus on supporting and improving the business, culture and employee experience across the entire lifecycle.
- Team structuring, building and management
- Managing the employee journey
- Managing and optimising HR functions and department
- Employee engagement
- Learning and Development: Increasing employee value
- Employee retention
- Culture & Internal Communications
- Workplace strategy
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Experience in leading a People Operations or Human Resources team (successfully managing multiple direct reports)
- Proven experience developing strategy for branding and marketing the entirety of the employer/employment experience
- International background
- Fintech experience
- Should have previously managed HR functions of global/diverse teams
- Experience managing hybrid teams (Remote and in-person)
- Proven ability to recruit, manage, retain, grow and lead technical and non- technical talent
- Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner directly supporting founders and senior leaders
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
Banking, Finance & Information Technology
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.