Reference No. HRMDSSR
Reference Number: HRMDSSR
Our client in the micro finance space is seeking to employ a Head of Rewards manager to provide strategic direction by developing and implementing reward management strategies and frameworks across the business.
- Identifies and manages the implementation of and adherence to legal and corporate governance principles/requirements
- Develops and manages the company's reward strategy in support of the organizational objectives
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Interprets and integrates the reward needs for the organization to develop the reward framework aligned to the business.
- Identifies, adopts and manages the implementation of the reward industry best practice directives by guiding and directing the business to ensure the application.
- Interprets the reward legislative requirements and corporate governance requirements to mitigate against risks.
- Manages the development, monitoring and evaluation of reward systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Develops and manages the remuneration structures that enable the attraction and retention of talent across operations
- Develops and recommends a strategy for the bargaining unit wage mandate
- Build and maintain vendor relationships with 3rd party rewards management consultants
- Leverage technology to allow for a more seamless reward management
- Track and proactively communicate implications of rewards on immigration changes with internal stakeholders
- Research, design and develop proactive policy initiatives and procedures on rewards management
- Provides input in the development of management recommendations to REMCO.
- Provides Reward consulting service to the subsidiaries and related companies
- Analyses the divisional area's financial needs to develop a budget and ensures sufficient financial resources to meet business needs
- Manages and controls allocated funds and operates within approved parameters.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR positions and a minimum of 4+ years’ experience at senior management level
- Implementation of the Reward strategy and frameworks, legislative requirements, and corporate governance is essential
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management / Organizational Psychology or equivalent
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Dylan Smuts at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.