Voyons où vous pouvez développer votre carrière
HR Advisor (Employee Relations / HR Management / Contracts Management / Mining) – South Africa
Our client, an International Mining Company is currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their operations in South Africa. The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- 2-4 years’ General HR Operational and transactional (Mandatory)
- SAP ECC 6 HR experience in PA, PD and Time Modules (Mandatory)
- Success Factors Employee Central, Employee Profile Experience (Mandatory)
- HR Processes Management
- Manage complete employee lifecycle, from inception until completion of assignments.
- Responsible for quality of SAP HR master data.
- Responsible for personnel Admin and related Employee Lifecycle Management transactions within SAP HR.
- Managing People Risks by means of reporting and data analysis
- Liaison with Retirement funds and Pension funds to ensure documentation and process complies with the set standards and rules
- HR Business Operations Support
- Assist Line Management with talent management initiatives (e.g. leadership development, career management, corporate talent management process, performance management and development plans).
- Support HR Business Partner in ensuring successful implementation of HR infrastructure.
- Employee Relations
- Support the execution of Employment Equity, Diversity and organisational development initiatives.
- Facilitate the EAP referral process.
- Medical Incapacity cases are managed professionally and according to set policies and procedures.
- Customer Service & Relationships
- Learning & Growth
- Contracts Management
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- SAP ECC 6 HR Certificate
- SuccessFactors Employee Central, Employee Profile Certificate
- Driver’s License (Code 8)
- Open to South Africans Only