Let's find out where you can grow your career
HR Business Partner (Mobile Phone / HR Generalist / Human Resources) – Johannesburg, South Africa
A well-known Asian mobile phone manufacturer based in China is looking to hire an HR Business Partner to be based in South Africa. This individual will be responsible for all HR related aspects and will report to the Africa HR lead.
- Overall plan Human Resources work of organization in the region.
- According to the business development needs, define the organizational structure and staffing level, and set up the position system.
- Responsible for key talent recruitment work and establish core team to support business development.
- Design a competitive salary and welfare system to motivate and retain talents.
- According to the business strategy, construct the talent training system, to improve the ability level of employees, and build the talent echelon.
- Establish performance management system to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Formulate local HRM system, policy, and process based on HQ policy and local laws and regulations and supervise the implementation.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 3 years minimum experience in Human Resources.
- Familiarity with telecommunication or FMCG sectors would be advantageous.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred and would be advantageous.
- Cross-border experience is required, with experience in Asian Markets preferred.
- Strong understanding and experience with HR management systems.
- Able to accept permanent work overseas and have clear career ideals and goals, good organizational and coordination skills, and cross-cultural communication skills.