HR Generalist (Business / Oil Field / Management /) – Luanda, Angola
- Motivated - with the ability to work alone/unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Confident - good interpersonal skills and relates well to others. Has a can-do attitude. Able to compile/deliver/facilitate presentations, training and meetings.
- Punctual/Flexible - with the ability to work outside of normal working hours if required.
- Diligent/Dedicated – meets deadlines and is target orientated. Can be trusted to complete all tasks set, even when unsupervised.
- Is update on changes in the Angola labour law
- A record of liaising with statutory bodies
- A record of undertaking internal and customer audits
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree/Higher national Diploma in Business Management.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- 5 years in a HR related role.
- Knowledge of African employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to add value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work flexibly on your own initiative and under pressure
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player with a positive approach and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet, as well as a good knowledge of HR systems.