HR Manager (Automotive / Human Resources / HR Generalist) – Johannesburg, South Africa
A well-known Asian automotive manufacturer is looking to hire an HR Manager for their South African office, based in Johannesburg. This individual will be responsible for the full Human Resources function.
- Develop mid-and long-term human resources planning and specific implementation plans, provide human resources guarantee, and ensure the implementation of the company's strategic human resource planning.
- Provide suggestions on human resource strategy and organization construction to the company's senior decision makers and commit to improving organizational performance.
- Establish and improve the company's human resource management system, research and design human resource management models, guide the formulation and improvement of human resource management systems and personnel rank formulation and supervise the implementation of various plans, and be responsible for the formulation and implementation of employee manuals.
- Represent the company to liaise with government counterparts and relevant social groups and institutions and maintain government-enterprise relations and industry connections.
- Promote the normal development of various professional modules of human resources in the company, including organizational structure and job management, personnel planning and allocation, performance management and employee relations, personnel training and development, salary and benefits management, leadership development, and administrative management.
- Shaping and disseminating corporate culture, promoting cultural integration between headquarters and subsidiaries, and increasing the corporate identity and cohesion of Chinese and foreign employees.
- Control the company's human resource risks and deal with major human resource issues in the company's management process in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the company's comprehensive management.
- Responsible for completing the annual human resource goals.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Tertiary qualification or above with a major in human resource management or related majors in automobile, machinery, trade, and marketing.
- 8+ years of human resource management work experience, HR background in large enterprises is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Have a systematic understanding of modern enterprise human resource management models and accumulated practical experience.
- Have a deep understanding of various functional modules of human resource management and be able to guide the work of each functional module.
- Be familiar with national and regional labor contracts Laws, regulations and policies on management, salary system, employment mechanism, insurance benefits, training, etc.
- Have strong motivation, communication, coordination, team leadership, responsibility, and professionalism.