Reference No. CLBBLR011
Human Capital and Administration Director (Policies/ Organizational Design/ Regional/) – Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Reference Number: CLBBLR011
A well-known international Financial Services holding company is seeking to hire a Human Capital and Administration Director to join the Banking Group in Burkina Faso. The successful individual will be responsible for implementing the human capital strategy and policy and supervise HR activities within the Group while ensuring compliance with the laws, rules, and procedures in force. Ensure the administrative management of the Holding Company.
- Implement HR policies and strategies within the Group.
- Ensure the harmonization and periodic updating of HR practices within the Group.
- Decline the HR strategy into objectives for the holding company and for each subsidiary.
- Define, in agreement with the Board of Management and the DG, the Group's human capital social and wage policy.
- Develop and update the Human Resources policy and procedures (recruitment, evaluation, mobility, etc.) for the Group.
- Assess training needs, define, and implement a training plan for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Develop and disseminate the dynamic plan of the staffing needs of the subsidiaries.
- Supervise the good administrative management of human resources within the various entities of the Group.
- Develop the framework for drawing up the social report of each entity of the Group, monitor its development and consolidate its results.
- Ensure the prevention and management of problematic individual and/or collective situations.
- Ensure and supervise the recruitment activities for the holding company and for the Group's DGs.
- To be informed of legislative, contractual, and jurisprudential developments in social matters in the various countries of the Group and to ensure that they are properly considered within the entities concerned.
- Supervise social litigation files in collaboration with the Legal Department.
- Provide the secretariat of the Human Resources Committee of the holding company.
- Supervise activities related to internal communication at the level of the holding company.
- Managing corporate culture, work environment and change.
- Conduct strategic HR projects in accordance with the recommendations of the Group's General Management.
- Develop and recommend to the General Management, proposals on issues of remuneration and working conditions.
- Provide secretarial services to the holding company's HR committees (Appointment, Remuneration)
- Ensure the administrative management of the Holding by selecting suppliers in the best quality / price ratio.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, along with a completed relevant Master’s Degree.
- 12+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with either a well-established Banking or Financial Services organization.
- Multi-locational / regional oversight experience across Africa / African markets.
- Experience in people / team management.
- Willingness to relocate to Burkina Faso.
- Fluency in both English and French.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Clifford Ndlebe at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|