Human Resources General Manager (Mining / SABPP / Post Graduate Degree / MBA) - Limpopo
Our client is in search of an experienced and well-qualified HR General Manager to lead the HR function at their mining operations in Limpopo.
- Management of the entire HR function for the operations.
- Assist in developing and implementing the business strategy and human resources strategy.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, processes, systems and practices.
- Ensure the HR function performs effectively including organisational development, transformation and change management.
- Developing suitable rewards and remuneration systems.
- Developing processes to attract and retain top talent.
- Design systems for coaching, mentoring, development and succession programs.
- Ensure relevant legislation and regulations are adhered to.
- Budgeting and financial control for the human resources function.
- Engagement with all internal and external stakeholders as required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Post graduate degree in Human Resources or Psychology.
- MBA or other related Masters qualification.
- Registered with the SABPP at chartered or master’s level.
- Affiliation with the IPM and the SHRM.
- 15 years in Human Resources including a minimum of 10 years at an executive management level.
- 5 years minimum experience in the mining sector.
- Well-versed in the Labour Relations Act.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong HR network within the mining industry.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.