Reference No. CV21
Reference Number: CV21
Our client, a mining company operating in Lesotho, is currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their administrative team. In this position you will be reporting directly to the Corporate CEO. The purpose of this role will be to develop and implement HR-strategies by applying leading edge HR-practices, services, and technology.
- Identify risks associated with implementing a people strategy and formulate appropriate mitigation plans.
- Provide HR advice and support to managerial leaders.
- Provide services across the full range of HR activities.
- Ensure all aspects of HR support are delivered.
- Provide a performance managed, delivery focused and effective service to the business.
- Prepare reports and graphs to ensure that people related decisions are informed by relevant data and trends.
- Guide managerial leaders with respect to the philosophy, principles, and directives to ensure that employees are appropriately rewarded.
- Engagement and retention of talent.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant field: Human Resources / Psychology / Industrial Psychology / Business Management or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources Operations field.
- 3-4 years of experience in Management.
- Driver’s license (Code B)
- Track record fulfilling HR Manager Role in a corporate organization.
- HR Generalist Experience.
- Experience utilizing integrated Human Resources Information.
- Basotho Nationality.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position with benefits
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.