Reference No. 0310 29 SS
Reference Number: 0310 29 SS
Our client is seeking a HV Project Manager who will be responsible for successful execution / delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, within budget, as per Contract Agreement, with on- quality & safety framework of the company and the support of the project team.
- Planning project execution from start to finish, including necessary activities, procurements, resources, and milestones.
- Managing planned activities and assuring a valid project safety plan is in place.
- Assuring company commitments to the customers are met and collecting customer feedback and prompts the submission of customer satisfaction survey.
- Controls project cost and cash flow.
- Understanding company standard terms and conditions and the impact upon the contract of differing and/or additionally accepted terms and conditions.
- Reporting status/ progress to customer and other stakeholders with appropriate detail.
- Raising potential project issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Managing scope and changes in business system.
- Assuring no changes are made without required approval.
- Understanding risks identified during sales or execution in assigned contracts and mitigates.
- Issues purchasing requisitions for internal and sometimes external suppliers of products and services included in assigned projects.
- Living company core values of safety and integrity.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in execution of HV Substation.
- Minimum one year experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering with domain experience in the energy business.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Sheree Scheepers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.