HV Service Manager (High Voltage Products/ Service / Maintenance / MEA / Electrical Engineering / EE)
91 0604 RR
Reference Number: 91 0604 RR
Our Client is seeking a HV Service Manager – South Africa. This position will provide to Implement and further develop the HUB Service strategy in own area of responsibility. Lead the growth of the Service business (HV Service Unit) to ensure achievement of performance targets. You will be based in South Africa and reporting to the HUB MEA Service Manager. Generate service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated area(s). Focus on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other business service units. Build long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
- Participates in the creation and roll out of the Service strategy.
- Drives the localization and implementation of the Service strategy within the HV Service Unit and reports progress.
- Develops and drives local growth initiatives within the HV Service Unit, recognizes white spots and builds and supports business cases for Global
- Product Group investment opportunities. Manages entries into new markets together with the Hub and GPG HV Service.
- Drives improvement in Service Net Promoter Scores (NPS) across the HV Service Unit, building a sustainable customer approach to ensure overall global client growth, satisfaction, and retention.
- Leads Service sales and account management, working with customers at the top level to position the company as a service provider and supporting the HUB MEA Service in collaboration with other HV Service Units to build up the local service presence and Leads installed base (IB) management, identification and market analyses.
- Promotes synergies and develops Service delivery processes to drive efficiency within the HV Service Unit.
- Drives operational excellence and continuous improvement of the business, promoting sharing of experience and leading practices in Service within the HV Service Unit.
- Responsible for optimizing the Service delivery process.
- Leads consolidation of functions across the country (South Africa) applicable. (ex. training, logistics and spares)
- Drives day to day Service safety and integrity and implements Group initiatives to embed a culture of health and safety and integrity within the organization.
- Drives the development of local capabilities and the implementation of development and training programs.
- Maintain constant contact with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- Evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, build scenarios, and recommend actions.
- Manage and closely monitors the cash flow and take action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Identify issues and advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency.
- Execute risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure.
- Leads development of domain expertise and ensures people development plans as well as succession plans are in place.
- Foster a performance-oriented and customer-focused culture in the unit.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in a similar position.
- University or master’s degree with strong technical background in this role, with good understanding/experience of major functions like service, operation, quality, and S&M.
- Ability to behave as a business partner in a complex and international environment.
- Flexibility, reliability, team-working, able to work under pressure.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask; a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong personal leadership with interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Good networking approach & excellent ability to drive, guide, coach, and mentor others.
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and systemic problem-solving skills, High personal integrity.
- Previous experience in manufactural companies is an added advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive annual package