Hydraulic Technician (Drillship / 6th generation / Oil / Mechanic)
Responsible for maintaining and repairing hydraulic equipment and systems and assist the Subsea Supervisor and Subsea engineer as/when required.
- Maintenance and repair of hydraulic equipment and systems are performed.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- A strong leadership and communication ability
- A good ability to speak, read and write English
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership for performance and safety of crew and rig