Reference No. KMBLR02
Reference Number: KMBLR02
A well-known international Financial Services holding company is seeking to hire an Information Systems Director to join the Banking Group in Burkina Faso. The successful individual will be responsible for defining and implementing the IT policy in accordance with the Group's general strategy and performance objectives. Guarantee the continuity of the IT service provided to the subsidiaries and the Holding company and anticipate changes and their business impacts on information systems.
- Guarantee the permanent adequacy of the means of information processing to the needs of the Group's activity and its subsidiaries
- Supervise the organization of the information systems of the subsidiaries (identification and progress of IT projects, security of the information system)
- Manage the change of the information systems of the subsidiaries as well as their stabilization and updating (post-migration work and continuous maintenance of banking applications)
- Ensure the maintenance and evolution of the Group's telecommunications networks
- Contribute to the deployment of projects (implementation of hardware and software) of subsidiaries and other holding departments requiring the technical support of the IT Department (HR projects, risk management tools, DAF projects, automation of operations processes, etc)
- Maintains functional links with the IT managers of the subsidiaries
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s Degree, along with a completed relevant Master’s Degree
- 12+ years relevant experience
- Experience with either a well-established Banking / Financial Services / Consulting organization
- Multi-locational / regional oversight experience across Africa / African markets
- Experience in people / team management
- Willingness to relocate to Burkina Faso
- Fluency in both English and French
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV to Kyle Magnussen at email@example.com
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking, Finance & Information Technology
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|