Inside sales and Logistics Coordinator (CRM /Salesforce / Sales/ Mining) – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference No. Reference Number: 010 1303 OT
Reference Number: 010 1303 OT
Our client, a multinational mining services company, is seeking a Sales and Logistics Coordinator, to report to VP African Region, who is accountable for identifying, qualifying and successfully closing transactional customer sales. The encumberment will be responsible for the achievement of a personal sales revenue quota per the annual sales budget and responsible of regional sales order/stock holding logistics as well as warranty claims and RMA process.
- Generate and submit quotes for repeat sales of hardware, software and services in-line with existing client requests.
- Generate and submit quotes for repair or replacement of faulty equipment that does not fall within current S&M contracts and / or new product warranty.
- Working with outside sales team, conduct post sales follow-up client engagement.
- Coordinate and attend regional marketing events (trade shows, technical seminars, road shows, etc) along with sales and technical staff members representing company.
- Conduct market research and lead generation.
- Working with finance and accounts team, ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
- Help facilitate effective communication within the regional sales team.
- Take a leading role in managing the CRM.
- Produce a twice monthly forecasts and pipeline reports.
- Working with the Regional VP, ensure quarterly account health checks are completed.
- Manage client warranty claims, including repairs, replacements and reporting changes in client equipment status to HQ.
- Manage the RMA process including repairs, replacements and reporting changes in client equipment status to HQ.
- Process and manage sales orders from PO receipt to goods delivery to site.
- Coordinate deployment logistics for services team.
- Administration of harvest to ensure that all service delivery is recorded on a weekly basis and that all deployments and internal initiatives are corrected modelled.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Contribute to the development and implement Demand Planning Strategy aligned with Sales and Operations’ Roadmap. You will work under the standards of quality, safety and industrial hygiene and good practices.
- Prepares as accurate as possible the demand forecast for all products with a horizon of 18 months (using the appropriate forecasting software) with the stakeholders by gathering and analyzing data, apply statistical modelling and review and validate the results to deliver a reliable forecast as part of the S&OP process.
- Maintain demand planning master data and systems and software, maintain relevant data and monitor / analyze trends.
- Responsible for monitoring the forecast accuracy & bias with sales and is constantly looking for solutions and tools to improve the accuracy of the planning with sales, supply chain and operations.
- Responsible for translating the product forecast into the required raw materials including developing the Rough-Cut Capacity Plan.
- Work with global supply points to keep them informed of expected requirements based on the forecast.
- Collects timely the right input / data and information from sales (and marketing) about seasonal effects, sales plans, promotions, market trends, distribution changes, tenders, product introductions and product terminations to combine all relevant information into the forecast.
- Identifies variances based upon historical production performance and expected future activities of products, and planning inventory needs for future demand.
- Contributes to an optimal balance between production and stock orders.
- Establish strong, enduring and functional customer relationships that maximize the result for the customer and the Company.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in sales, pre-sales or inside sales role with a professional level business-to-business organization
- Familiarity with CRM system, MS Office, SugarCRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ERPs, SAP Systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A demonstrable Business / Financial Acumen.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Good presentation and communication skills
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.